Sunday 10 September 2017

YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF

"it's you"
"not it isn't"
"we know it's you"
"she said so"
"no it's not"

is about all you have to fucking well say, no facts, no evidence, no proof...so why don't you Cease and desist and fuck off.

There will be no gameplays/ tricks/blags that will work....but you keep trying to fool me, blag me, confuse me.

The more you try shows the desperation....you dumb shits, underestimating me with naive crap.

NOW FUCK OFF....COS AT THE MOMENT ANNA RACCOON IS SEEN AS A BRAVE HEROIC WOMAN AROUND THE BLOGS....GLORY HUNTERS YOU COULD BE THE ONE THAT CHANGES THAT IMAGE AND MAKES DIOCLESE LOOK THE WANKER HE HIS AND CAUSES BIG PROBLEMS FOR ADRIAN.

THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS FOR YOU

SO YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF ATTACKING AN INNOCENT MAN!

9 comments:

  1. Why don't we all get together at my place? You know the address. I'll get Barbara to make some scones and we can have some Earl Grey tea. It'll be lovely.

    I'm very happy to welcome you all as I'm totally innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dioclese, I approach.

    Disabled toilet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dioclese no here. You want me approach him, invite to party my place, share scones and tea in Upton? Me happy do that, me innocent man!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. stupid troll. You cunt.

      Disabled toilet cunt. Idiot.

      Fuck off

      Delete
    2. Rise my friend.

      Delete
    3. A new order will be forged.

      Delete
  4. It will rise and sweep away the old order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Police visited you on Sunday morning at around 10 am.
    Barbara is no longer with you, and it is clear that the letter arrived. Your local community shop is full of the gossip. Some in upton have researched penguin, and now they ALL know. is that why Barbara left? Too hot...? Too notorious...?
    Why did Margaret Mulholland complain to police? She wasn't the first was she?

    ReplyDelete

Stuff your comments. Fuck off