Sunday 1 October 2017

It wasn't me

I didn't troll Anna Raccoon. What about all the other blogs that were trolled? I didn't do that either!

Rickie the mong started it all by trolling people who were much smarter than him - and he's not me because I'm an innocent family man from Upton.

They tolerated him for quite some time too, all that anti smoking bollocks that he's obsessed with. Then there was the hate stuff, and the stealing of people's login details, so he could troll in their names, the creepy cunt.

Rickie Rickie full of shit.
You started it all, you prick.

Thankfully, that's not me because I'm not Rickie the Troll or Dickie Doubleday 'cos I'm not any of them and I'm just an innocent man who's name was picked out of a fone book by that cunt dioclese who sent some stupid woman up my - sorry his - garden path.

I've invented lots of facts to prove all this so why won't anyone believe me? Is it because I've got a years long track record of lies, lies and more lies? I hope not because I'm totally innocent

And that's the truth.

Honest.

No, really.

It is!

14 comments:

  1. Hello Alfie. I was glove puppetted on CC and banned because the Rickie cunt pretended to be me and dioclese both. The real Dioclese wrote to your admin to explain but was ignored so now two innocent people can't post there.

    Patroller and Rickie are troll cunts but Dioclese and me are totally innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could PM Roops to see if you can get back on the corner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Like your brain?

      Fuck off. Stupid disabled toilet troll cunt

      Delete
    2. Bollocks - learn to spell 'your'

      Fuck off you illiterate cunt

      Delete
  4. I assume you're talking to that trollie cunt Patroller?

    Can't be me because I'm innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How was the dogging session that you attended last night?

    Are you feeling sore?

    Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cunt, repent your sins before the master. Only through the Master can you be redeemed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had been in touch with Rickie about you cunt.

    The end is near for your vile blog.

    Fuck off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not be the only ones to suffer if you deny the Master.

      Let's see your faith when I hold the knife of sacrifice above....

      You will find out soon.

      Delete
    2. Lord Wadders approaches you and yours....

      I can wield the knife many times before the supplicant.....

      It is your destiny.

      Delete
  8. Patroller/Bane wets himself and eats Lego.

    ReplyDelete

Stuff your comments. Fuck off