Thursday 17 August 2017

Told you I was innocent

Its obvious wots happened here. Ive been impersonated and that proves that it ain't me and im innocent

Yeah, it used to be me cos i started trolling in 2012 on numerous sites such as Head Rambles etc. But then that innocent bloke who was doing it then but isn't now was confronted by Anna Racoon following his posts on her site some time later when he wasn't trolling dying wimmen. Since that time, the innocent bloke who wasn't trolling at all because they got his name from the phone book has made no posts of any nature on any site.

What has happened, is that some other person has successfully perpetuated the belief that the innocent bloke thats not me continues to post when he doesn't.

It is as simple as that and that proves I'm innocent

So fuck off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stuff your comments. Fuck off